Dr. Muslu is an assistant professor of accounting at the C. T. Bauer College of Business since September 2012. Dr. Muslu received his Ph.D. from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2005.
- Muslu, V., Rebello, M., Xu, Y. 2014. Sell-side Analyst Research and Stock Comovement. Journal of Accounting Research, Forthcoming.
- Muslu, V., Radhakrishnan, S., Subramanyam, K.R., Lim, D. 2014. Forward-looking MD&A Disclosures and the Information Environment. Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Muslu, V., Y. Xue. 2013. Analysts' Momentum Recommendations. Journal of Business, Finance, and Accounting 40: 438-469.
- Kravet, T., V. Muslu. 2013. Informativeness of Risk Disclosures in Corporate Annual Reports. Review of Accounting Studies 18: 1088-1122.
- Ertimur, Y., F. Ferri, V. Muslu. 2011. Shareholder Activism and CEO Pay. Review of Financial Studies 24: 535-592.
- Ertimur, Y., V. Muslu, F. Zhang. 2011. Why are Recommendations Optimistic? Evidence from Analysts' Coverage Initiations. Review of Accounting Studies 16: 679-718.
- Muslu, V. 2011. Book Review: The Timing of Income Recognition in Tax Law and the Time Value of Money. European Accounting Review 20: 595-598.
- Hugon, A., V. Muslu. 2010. Market Demand for Conservative Analysts. Journal of Accounting and Economics 50: 42-57.
- Muslu, V. 2010. Executive Directors, Pay Disclosures and Incentive Compensation in Large European Companies. Journal of Accounting, Auditing, and Finance 25: 569-605.
Academic Associations & Editorial BoardsAmerican Accounting Association European Accounting Association American Finance Association
Ph.D. in Accounting and Control
Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, September 2005.