- 2015 Houston Treasury Management Association Scholarship - Open to: College Junior, Senior, and Graduate students pursuing a career in Finance and an interest in Treasury. Award: Up to $5,000 Total Scholarships. Submission Requirements: 3.0 GPA; 500 word or less typed essay on: What is Treasury and how does it add value to a company?; Award winners must be able to attend half day Space City Cash Conference at Minute Maid Park on Sept. 22 (registration deadline: September 9, 2015.) Submit Essays: Melcher Hall Room 320; For more information about Houston Treasury Management Association: http://houstontma.com/ Winners will be notified by phone and email.
- Stout Risius Ross, Inc. announces three scholarships in the amount of $1,000, $2,000 and $3,000 to three junior-standing female students (Class of 2017) this year. The scholarship is called "Women in Business" and its purpose is to encourage women to pursue an education and career in finance, economics, or accounting. The scholarship deadline is September 15, 2015 and the winner will be announced by October 15, 2015. For more information and to apply, download this flyer about the scholarship.
- Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation Scholarship: Eligibility requirements: Exhibits leadership traits in academic and campus activities; demonstrates a propensity for business leadership and/or entrepreneurial achievement; minimum GPA of 3.5; is a U.S. citizen; will be enrolled during the 2015-2016 academic year. Willing to attend the Annual Induction Dinner in Houston on October 28, 2015. Scholarship is in the amount of $10,000. Please contact email@example.com for Texas Business Hall of Fame-specific scholarship application. Deadline to apply is March 6, 2015.
- ADELANTE!: U.S. Education Leadership Fund.
- Delphian Scholarship: The Delphian Foundation offers two scholarships - 1) The UH Foundation scholarship which is applicable for women only and U.S. citizens. 2) The Delphian Endowment Scholarship is applicable for women and men and U.S. Citizen/Legal Resident.
- Gates Millenium Scholarship: The Gates Millenium Scholarship is funded by a grant from The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It was established as an opportunity for students to complete their undergraduate education.
- Geico Scholarship: Geico is offering $2,500 Achievement Awards to exceptional college students. Applicants must be a college sophomore or junior, have at least a 3.0 GPA, be majoring in business, IT, math or a related field and be a leader on campus and in the community.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Fellowships: The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation established by Jack Kent Cooke to help young people of exceptional promise reach their full potential through education.
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship: The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for new Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing education of able and accomplished students to reach their goals in their education.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships: The scholarships provide talented UH students with the opportunity to participate in a research project under the direction of a UH faculty mentor.
- R. Gene Richter Scholarship Program: The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is pleased to partner with the R. Gene and Nancy D. Richter Foundation in the promotion of the R. Gene Richter Scholarship Program to provide scholarships of up to $5,000 to individuals seeking education in the area of supply management, supply chain management or procurement for the 2015-2016 academic year. See the promotional flyer for more information.
- Application Process
- Available Scholarships
- External Scholarships
- Creating Scholarships
- Scholarship Resources
- Scholarship Donors
334 Melcher Hall
Suite 320, Room E.
Houston, TX 77204-6021
Program Manager, Scholarships