- ADELANTE!: U.S. Education Leadership Fund.
- Crystal Group Innovation in Business Scholarship: Scholarship opportunity is for a current business student who is a member of the military (including current military, reservists and veterans), a child of a military member, or a spouse of a military member
- Delphian Scholarship: The Delphian Foundation offers two scholarships - 1) The UH Foundation scholarship which is applicable for women only and U.S. citizens. 2) The Delphian Endowment Scholarship is applicable for women and men and U.S. Citizen/Legal Resident.
- Gates Millenium Scholarship: The Gates Millenium Scholarship is funded by a grant from The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It was established as an opportunity for students to complete their undergraduate education.
- Geico Scholarship: Geico is offering $1,000 Achievement Awards to exceptional college students. Applicants must be a college sophomore or junior, have at least a 3.0 GPA, be majoring in business, IT, math or a related field and be a leader on campus and in the community.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Fellowships: The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation established by Jack Kent Cooke to help young people of exceptional promise reach their full potential through education.
- Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation Scholarship: Exhibits leadership traits in academic and campus activities, Demonstrates a propensity for entrepreneurial achievement, Has good academic credentials (3.5 or above on a scale of 4.0), Has outstanding moral character, Is a U.S. Citizen, Willing to personally complete the forms as requested, Willing to attend the Annual Induction Dinner in Houston on October 30, 2012, and Willing to be available for interviews as needed. Deadline: March 1, 2012. For more information, click here.
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship: The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for new Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing education of able and accomplished students to reach their goals in their education.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships: The scholarships provide talented UH students with the opportunity to participate in a research project under the direction of a UH faculty mentor.
- Application Process
- Available Scholarships
- External Scholarships
- Creating Scholarships
- Scholarship Resources
- Scholarship Donors
- Fall 2014-Spring 2015
- View complete application example
- Bauer Excellence Scholars
334 Melcher Hall
Suite 320, Room E.
Houston, TX 77204-6021