Rockwell Career Center
Business Career Fairs and Mixers
The Business Career Fairs in the Bauer College of Business occur each Fall and Spring semester on the University of Houston campus. Please note that the career fair is intended for Bauer business majors only.
Employers interested in attending these events should:
- Access the Recruiting Events link in their Bauer Career Gateway account (create account first, if necessary)
- Register for the event(s) in which they are interested
Each Fall and Spring semester, we offer an Internship Mixer. At the Mixer, employers can network and meet with students who are actively seeking internships and/or full-time positions now or in the near future.
Spring 2014 Bauer Career Fair Booklet
Download the Spring 2014 Bauer Career Fair Booklet
The Rockwell Career Center and the UH Hilton will not be accepting displays and packages for Career Fair this year as we are utilizing FREEMAN. To review all of the information you need to ship your materials for our Career Fair, please access the following links:
FREEMAN kit | FREEMAN Online
The schedule for February 28, 2014 is as follows:
All events occur at the University of Houston Hilton, 4800 Calhoun Drive, 2nd Floor
- 10 a.m. - Booth space opens for set-up
- 10 a.m. - 12 noon - Pre-purchased lunch available
- 12 noon - Business Career Fair begins
- 1-3 p.m. - Snack break
- 4 p.m. - Career Fair ends
Payment/Copy of Invoice
You may view your invoice at any time by logging into your Bauer Career Gateway account at https://www.myinterfase.com/uh-bauer/employer/home.aspx.
Please also note that online credit card payments are batch processed on Fridays.
Career Fair Book updates
Information within link: To ensure that your company information is accurate and up-to-date for publication in our Spring 2014 Career Fair Booklet, please log in to https://www.myinterfase.com/uh-bauer/employer/home.aspx using your e-mail address as the login. In the "profile" section you can edit your profile as well as upload your logo as an EPS file. EPS is the only format that will work as it won't display other file formats well.
Career Fair Book ads
If you want to purchase ad space in the booklet, you can do that in the "events" section by editing your registration and selecting the ad size you'd like to have in the "career fair options" section. If you would like an ad, please submit a print-ready black and white ad with correct dimensions via e-mail to Giovanni Rosselli at email@example.com by Monday, February 17, 2014. Ads must be submitted in an EPS or PDF file format.
- Inside front cover color: $750.00
- Inside back cover color: $750.00
- Full page ad (7.5 x 9.5): $400.00
- Half page ad (4.5 x 7.5) : $250.00
* Booklet will be available for student attendees in an electronic format on the Rockwell Career Center's website no later than Wednesday, February 19, 2014.
Directions to the University of Houston can be found at http://www.uh.edu/wtsc_apps/uh_maps/. Our experience has been that mapquest is not terribly reliable in getting people to campus, so please use our directions. In order to provide more flexibility and lower registration fees to career fair participants, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO VALIDATE PARKING.
There are three parking garages that you may utilize for the event. Please note the garages are listed in the order of their parking space availability. Therefore, please utilize the East garage first, followed by the Welcome Center garage and then the UH Hilton parking garage should you choose to drive to campus. Parking spaces are first-come, first-served and carpooling is encouraged. If you have not shipped your items prior to the career fair, we encourage you to drop off your materials at the UH Hilton FIRST before parking your vehicle.
East Parking Garage
Take 1-45 South (Downtown)
- Exit Cullen Street.
- Stay on the I-45 south feeder road.
- Once you cross over Elgin, continue going straight. You will see the East Parking Garage up on your right.
- Make a right into the first inlet by the East Parking Garage and then a sharp left.
- The entry to the visitor parking section of the East Parking Garage is on your right before you reach the stop sign.
- Please take a ticket from the ticket booth and pull forward to park on the first level.
After exiting your vehicle, please proceed to the Southeast Entrance of the East parking garage (the side that faces University Drive and the UH Recreation and Wellness Center) where a shuttle service will be waiting to take you to the UH Hilton. The shuttle service will begin running at 10:00am and operate continuously throughout the day until 5 p.m.
Please note that a career fair volunteer will be stationed on the shuttle bus to assist you with your booth items.
Welcome Center Parking Garage
- Take I-45 south to Spur 5.
- Take the access road to the first light, which is University Drive. Take a right on University.
- Stay in the left-hand lane and make a left onto Calhoun. Immediately to the right, you will see the entrance (http://www.uh.edu/plantops/pts/pts.html).
- Park in the parking garage and hold on to your parking ticket as you will need your parking ticket to exit the garage at the end of the day (visitor parking is available on floors three and four).
- For exiting the parking garage, you can pay as you exit with a credit card, or you can pay with cash and/or credit card at the designated kiosk on each floor.
UH Hilton Parking Garage
- Take I-45 south to Spur 5.
- Take the access road to the first light, which is University Drive.
- Stay straight on University Drive and cross over Calhoun Rd. (First traffic light).
- After the stop sign and the information booth, make a left.
- The entrance to the parking garage is located immediately to your right (under the UH Hilton).
*Please pay for your parking before you return to your vehicle. Visit the UH Hilton front desk, located on the first floor, to purchase your token.
Directions to the UH campus can be found at http://www.uh.edu/wtsc_apps/uh_maps/
Rockwell Career Center: Career Fair 2013
In September, the C. T. Bauer College of Business Rockwell Career Center hosted their fall career fair, where students had the opportunity to meet with over 100 employers.
- Business Career Fairs
- News & Events
- About RCC
- Contact Us
Follow the RCC:
Walk In Hours
|BBA & MSACCY Counseling||Mon. 3 – 4 p.m.|
|Tues. 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.|
|Wed. & Thurs. 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.|