Institute for Diversity and Cross Cultural Management
The Institute for Diversity and Cross Cultural Management mission to make a difference in communities utilizing the tools we provide to corporate and governmental organizations. We have accomplished this through the Houston Inclusion Forum.
The Houston Inclusion Forum
- Gain access to corporate, government and non-profit members with expertise in valuing and managing inclusion, and in bringing about organizational change.
- Share benchmarking information with other members in the Houston business community.
- Receive updates to keep you informed on past and upcoming events along with current topics in diversity.
- Enjoy programs scheduled throughout the year on a variety of relevant subjects.
- Benefit from the leadership and planning provided by a committed Advisory Team composed of corporate members and UH Bauer College of Business faculty.
The Houston Inclusion Forum meets every other month to provide information, programs and community based projects. Among the projects are the following:
The Joshua Project
Providing teachers and administrators with awareness training related to classroom performance and managing inclusive environments and awareness of our individual blind spots.
For more information email Craig B. Clayton, Sr.: firstname.lastname@example.org