Bauer Graduate Certificates
Business Consulting Lab
You must be a current Bauer graduate student (MBA or MS) to earn one of our graduate certificates listed on this page.
The Business Consulting Lab is a unique program offered to students as part of the MBA curriculum at the C. T. Bauer College of Business by the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship. This is a 6 credit hour course commitment for graduate students. Its primary purpose is to provide the strongest of our MBA candidates with a total immersion into a live, high value management consulting engagement.
The students are handpicked for the assignment based on their GPA, GMAT or GRE, work experience, and track record of professional and academic accomplishment. The generosity and sponsorship of the clients, who are the backbone of this program, is reciprocated by a team of graduate students assigned to their project ensuring value added work and high quality deliverables. Leading Bauer College of Business faculty are assigned to the student teams as coaches and mentors.
- Six hour MBA course, one semester long
- 4-6 students per team
- Students must pre-qualify for class
- Syllabus Covers Client Relationship Management, Information Collection and Analysis, Business Communication Skills, and Project Management
- Business Consulting
- Business Modeling &
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Diversity Management Program
- Financial Services Management
- Global Management
- Global Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development
- Real Estate