Certificate Program Eligibility
Energy Certificate programs are open ONLY to students enrolled in Bauer’s MBA and MS Finance graduate programs. Courses making up the Certificates are considered electives for these programs.
Students should contact the Bauer Graduate advising office for course selection and scheduling information as they select their electives.
The Energy Certificates are not offered on a non-credit or audit basis.
Certificates: You must be a current Bauer graduate (MBA or MS Finance) student to enroll in any of our certificate programs.
- Business Consulting Lab
- Business Modeling and Decision Making
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Diversity Management Program
- Energy Certificates
- Financial Services Management
- Global Management
- Graduate Leadership Certificate
- Human Resource Management
- Real Estate Certificate
- Supply Chain Management