Bauer Graduate Certificates
You must be a current Bauer graduate student (MBA or MS) to earn one of our graduate certificates listed on this page.
Prerequisites: Acceptance into the MBA program; MANA 6332/6A32
(need 9 credit hours)
- MANA 7339 Leadership Development (REQUIRED)
- MANA 7338 Power, Politics & Culture
- MANA 7347 Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- MANA 7397 Leadership and Corporate Governance
- MANA 7375/ 7A97 Global Leadership
- MANA 7332 Effective Negotiations
- MANA 7397 Positive Leadership in a Global Context - (Berlin)
- MANA 7397 Global Strategy
- MANA 7362 Leading Change
Certificates: You must be a current Bauer graduate (MBA or MS Finance) student to enroll in any of our certificate programs.
For more information click here.
- Business Modeling &
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Global Management
- Global Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate