Budapest–Prague–Vienna Study Abroad
July 12-29, 2010
Program Registration is Now Open
For the First Time in 2010
A Unique Program Open to Undergraduate Students
This trip is designed to allow students to learn about the business and political context in Europe and to experience Central and Eastern European culture.
The program is open to all University of Houston students.
Top 10 Reasons:
- Acquire an understanding of the business and political climates of three European countries.
- Analyze the different stage of development that characterizes each one of the three countries.
- Explore three of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
- Fulfill up to two of your INTB, Area Studies, Economics, or other requirements in a fun, efficient, hands-on way.
- See first-hand how the concepts taught in your Business and Globalization courses work in real life.
- Utilize site visits to domestic companies to analyze the corporate cultures of the three countries.
- Compare the operations of multinational corporations across three different national settings.
- Make international contacts and explore future career opportunities.
- Earn scholarship money specifically for your study abroad.
- Bonus: we included a weekend trip to beautiful Transylvania and Dracula’s castle, where you will experience full immersion in Romanian culture.