Department of Accountancy & Taxation
These costs are based on the 2016/2017 academic year and costs are subject to change each academic year.
- For one course per semester it will cost around $3,449
- For four courses it will cost around $8,657 for the semester
- For one course it will cost around $4,757*
- For four courses it will cost around $14,312* for the semester
Please note that a $650 CAP Fee is assessed on all 5000-level courses to offset the fact that CAP, as a non-degree seeking program, is not funded by the State of Texas.
Students in certificate programs do not qualify for financial aid unless they are taking specified classes in preparation for the Master of Science in Accountancy Program, in which case funding is limited to a 12-month period, covering only undergraduate tuition and fees, but not the additional CAP fee mentioned above.
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Corporate Partners
- Faculty Research
- Student Life
- Internships & Careers
- Contact Us