Department of Accountancy & Taxation
These costs are based on the 2011/2012 academic year and costs are subject to change each academic year.
- For one course per semester it will cost around $1,970
- For three courses it will cost around $5,190 for the semester
- For one course per semester it will cost around $3,470
- For three courses it will cost around $8,570 for the semester
Please note that a $650 CAP Fee is assessed on all 5000 level courses and this fee is used to offset the fact that CAP is not funded by the State of Texas because it is a non-degree seeking program.
The certificate programs do not qualify for financial aid unless students are taking specified classes in preparation for the Master of Science in Accountancy Program, in which case funding is limited to a 12 month period, covering only undergraduate tuition and fees, but not the additional certificate fee.
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Ph.D. Accounting
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Corporate Partners
- Departmental News & Events
- Research & Success
- Student Groups
- Why Accounting?
- Contact Us