PPA Admission Standards
To be considered for admission, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Has met the College requirements to declare accounting as an undergraduate major.
- Student has completed at UH:
- ACCT 2331 and 2332 with a grade of B or better for each; OR
- Any 3000 or 4000 level ACCT course resulting in an accounting GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Has the following hours, with the corresponding GPA, remaining to complete the accounting undergraduate degree, as measured in the first semester in the PPA. (The student cannot count secondary major hours and should verify their hours with their advisor prior to applying):
- 45 hours and a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA; OR
- 30 hours and a 3.2 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Submit the Online Application by the published deadline.
Students who fail to meet the above requirements may request a review of their admission application. Please contact your advisor for more information.