PPA Student Checklist
The following is a recommended checklist for Bauer PPA students during their tenure in the PPA program.
75 to 61 Hours Remaining
60 to 46 Hours Remaining
Prepare for PPA Recruiting
- Request enrollment for and attend your first Bauer PPA Colloquium (section number list in admission letter).
- Continue or obtain membership in a Bauer Accounting Student Organization.
- Attend Career Services Workshops, ER Career Services Center.
- Utilize all available Career Resources.
- Submit your resume for Internships online at Job Search Resources.
- Attend all Bauer Career Fairs to meet industry and firm employers.
- Attend the spring PPA Career Mixer.
- Follow through with employers by attending interviews, office visits and writing “thank you” emails or letters.
- Register for the GMAT, MBA.com
45 to 16 Hours Remaining
Final 15 Hours
- File graduation paperwork for BBA in Accounting
- Choose Academic Track
- Complete up to two double count graduate course(s)
- During last undergraduate semester, apply for and be accepted to MSACCY and enter graduate year of PPA