Graduate and Professional Programs
MBA Advising Services
The MBA Program Office provides advising to our enrolled students through our two advisors, M. Newman. and A. Butler. Ms.Newman is responsible for core classes, and Ms. Butler is responsible for elective classes. The advisors see students by appointments.
- The MBA Program Office is located in Suite 424 T on the fourth floor of the University Classroom Business Building (UCBB).
- To help us accommodate the needs of all our students, please call our main desk ( 713-743-0700) at least 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Appointments last approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- To help students who have very quick questions, walk–ins can be seen on Monday through Thursday from 4 PM until 5 PM. These walk-in sessions are expected to last about 5 – 10 minutes. If you need a longer session, please schedule an appointment in advance.
We strongly encourage you to meet with your advisor on a regular basis to ensure that you are making appropriate progress through the program and are selecting the right courses to fulfill your educational and career objectives.
Contact an Advisor
Room: 424P UCBB
Room: 424N UCBB
Advising Assistant 2
Room: 424U UCBB
- MBA & MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Current Students
- Information Sessions & Events
- Contact Us
As a Bauer MBA student, you will have access to a wide array of developmental, job search, networking and recruitment opportunities— coupled with career guidance from experienced and well-respected career specialists.
The Rockwell Career Center has an entire team of specialists who work exclusively with Bauer MBA students for professional development services.