Graduate and Professional Programs
Student Referral Program
We’d like to show our appreciation!
We are pleased to announce that Bauer College of Business Graduate and Professional Alumni or current students may choose a gift as a thank you for each student who subsequently enrolls in the Bauer College of Business Graduate Programs. That’s right! It’s our way of saying thanks for supporting your Alma Mater.
Here is all you need to do:
- Register your profile, if you don’t have one.
- Login to the system, add your referral and choose your gift option, confirm your contact information and that’s it!
- To be eligible, you need to provide complete information for you and each person you’re referring.
- You’ll receive your Bauer Gift at the midpoint of the first term for which the potential new student(s) officially registers.
Questions? Call Tanieka J. Young at 713-743-4701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s NO limit on the number of referrals each Bauer MBA Graduate may make! Bauer College of Business employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
- MBA & MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Current Students
- Information Sessions & Events
- Contact Us
As a Bauer MBA student, you will have access to a wide array of developmental, job search, networking and recruitment opportunities— coupled with career guidance from experienced and well-respected career specialists.
The Rockwell Career Center has an entire team of specialists who work exclusively with Bauer MBA students for professional development services.