Graduate and Professional Programs
Houston GMAT Prep Course
Join our mailing list to stay up to date.
Top Reasons to Choose Bauer's GMAT Prep Program:
- Face to Face Course Taught by Academic Faculty from a Tier 1 University
- Eight 3-Hour Class Sessions (24 Total Classroom Hours)
- Guest Speakers
- Classes Held on the University of Houston Campus
- Bauer Application Fee Waived for up to 1 Year After Course Completion.
- Bauer Application Assistance Available to Prep Students.
- GMAT Prep Course Materials Include, "The Premium GMAT® Study Collection" from GMAC and "Bauer GMAT Prep Manual" written by Dr. Gary Cohen & Johnathan Raymon.
- 2,000 + Practice Questions and Full-Length Practice Exams from GMAC with Score Reports.
- Total Cost:
*Hurricane Harvey made a huge impact on the city of Houston. Our hope is that you are safe with minimal damage. At this time, the Bauer GMAT Prep Course’s tuition has been reduced for all remaining fall 2017 enrollments. We understand that Hurricane Harvey may have caused unplanned financial commitments to you and your family. We do not want financing to stand in the way of you being able to prepare for the GMAT, so as a gift to you, your tuition will automatically be discounted by $200 to a total tuition rate of $450.
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us