MBA Information Session: What to Expect
One of the best ways for prospective students to find out about our programs and to get some of their questions answered is to attend one of our information sessions.
During a typical information session:
- There is a presentation given by our Assistant Dean covering basic information about the program including:
- Program details
- Tuition/Cost of the program
- Current students and alumni share their Bauer MBA experience
- Staff share their expertise
- General question and answer session with students, faculty, and staff
- Staff will be available for specific one on one questions after the general
Q & A
- Light refreshments are served
RSVP for an Information Session
Click here for directions and parking information for the Main Campus.
Click here for directions and parking information for the Northwest Campus.