Bauer Honors Advising
Bauer Honors students have a designated advisor who will get to know you and your academic goals personally:
Students with last names A – K:
Office: 250A Melcher Hall
Students with last names L – Z:
Academic Advisor, Bauer Honors
Office: 250B Melcher Hall
To schedule an appointment with your advisor, go to your MyUH/PeopleSoft account. Once you log on, click on “academic advising” –> “schedule an appointment” –> “appointment with my advisor.” Then select Sarah or Colleen from the list of advisors to see their open appointment times.
Items your advisor can help you with during advising include:
- Determining your business major and how and when to get involved in your major.
- Seeking help with your classes and assistance with academic resources to keep your grades up.
- Referrals to resume building experiences and opportunities on campus.
- Planning your course schedule for the next semester to ensure you take classes that will apply towards graduation.
- Making sure you avoid course combinations that are too difficult or unrealistic for your schedule.
- Discussing the Senior Honors Thesis and how to get involved in undergraduate research.
- Helping you plan for graduation and determine your target graduation date.
- Anything else you need help with to be successful in college!
All Bauer Honors students are required to have at least one advising session per semester. However, you are welcome to meet with your advisor more often than once a semester if you would like!
Remember, Bauer Honors students can register for classes as early as two weeks before the general university so be sure to schedule your advising appointment early in the semester! Go to myUH.uh.edu to schedule your appointment today.
- Why Bauer Honors
- Apply Now!
- Current Students
- Contact Us
Bauer Honors Program