Real Estate Program
Give to the Real Estate Program
“The timing of developing the Real Estate Program at C. T. Bauer College of Business could not be better or more needed. Houston’s nationally leading job and population growth will require substantial new real estate investment and a strong talent pool to serve the region.”
Richard “Ric” Campo, Chairman of the Board of Trust Managers and CEO, Camden Property Trust
Chairman, Executive Advisory Board, 2013 Real Estate Program
Houston Real Estate Professionals: You can make a difference.
The career success of students coming out of the Real Estate Program is increased many times over, thanks to the immense support of the real estate industry. You can make a difference in the Program’s future success by participating in the following ways:
Your gift benefits students in the Real Estate Program and supports the programs offered by the Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate.
- Produce students prepared for successful careers
- Engage industry leaders to bring their experience into the classroom
- Foster student and industry connections
- Elevate the industry through education
Since inception in 2012, an average of:
- 55 graduate students per year
- 14 Graduate Certificates awarded per year
2017 – Complete expansion of Program to serve undergraduate students.
2020 – Increase to 100 students per year and 30 certificates per year.
- Join a Real Estate Organization
- Real Estate Club
- Real Estate Careers
- Executive Advisory Board
- Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
- Give to the Real Estate Progrm
Counseling & Advising
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Location: Real Estate Program Offices, UCBB, 302
No Appointment Necessary