Sangwon Lee is a doctoral student in Finance at C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston.
- Corporate Finance
- Audit Committees, Corporate Governance, and Shareholder Wealth: Evidence from Korea, 2014, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 33, 470-489 (with Choi and Han).
- Information Asymmetry, Corporate Governance, and Shareholder Wealth: Evidence from Unfaithful Disclosures of Korean Listed Firms, 2014, Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies 43, 690-720 (with Han, Kim, and Lee).
Activities & Interests
- 2011 FMA Annual Meeting, Denver CO
- 2013 FMA Annual Meeting, Chicago IL
- 2015 FMA Annual Meeting, Orlando FL
B.A., KAIST, Korea
M.S., KAIST, Korea