Sales Excellence Institute
Executive Education - Customized Programs
Follows examples of executive education programs offered by SEI Executive Education.
Customer Lifetime Value
What is Customer Lifetime Value? How to calculate it and integrate its importance in organizations’ sales strategy?
- Understanding Customer Lifetime Value
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value
- Integrating Customer Lifetime Value into sales strategy and management
Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
Salespeople interact every day with customers, thus feeling their needs, satisfaction and potential loyalty. However, customers also take advantage of their position and bargaining power to influence their dedicated salespeople at the expenses of the supplier company. Because all satisfied and loyal customers are not profitable, and all profitable customers are not satisfied and loyal, salespeople and sales managers need to understand how to segment and cover efficiently their territory.
- Understanding and gaining Customer Satisfaction
- Understanding and gaining Customer Loyalty
- Balancing Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Profitability
How do you measure sales managers and salespeople? Typically, top line revenue is the key indicator of sales performance. But what other financial measures could improve corporate performance? How many metrics is too many? How do customers and prospects measure their performance? What is profit, margin, contribution and how does a sales manager use these measures to manage their team?
- Revenue, Margin, Contribution and Net Profit
- Product mix and pricing
- Expense management
- Creating a financial value proposition for customers
- Academic Programs
- Executive Education
- Corporate Partners
- News and Events
- Current Students
- About Us
- Contact Us