Bauer Lab Policies
The use of Bauer Lab computing resources is a privilege granted to authorized Bauer students for research and academic purposes. These resources are vital for the fulfillment of the academic and research needs of the Bauer students. In order to ensure a reasonable and dependable level of service, it is essential that each individual student exercises responsible and ethical behavior when using these resources. Misuse by even a few individuals has the potential to disrupt the level of service offered, with the implication that more than a few other students will be adversely affected.
Conditions of Use
Misuse of computing or information resources may result in the restriction of lab privileges. When you use the Bauer Lab computing services, you accept the following specific responsibilities:
- To respect the right of others. Do not abuse, harass, intimidate, threaten, stalk or discriminate against others through the use of computing resources.
- Do not display offensive material while occupying a workstation within the Bauer Labs.
- To adhere to all general College policies regarding student conduct and academic integrity.
- To manage ownership of your account, not sharing your login name or password with other students or outsiders.
- To terminate use of these resources appropriately, such as logging off in timely manner or leaving a workstation unattended.
- To report inappropriate, unethical, or illegal use of the Bauer Labs computing resources.
- To use the resources for academic activities, rather than for recreational activates such as playing games and listening to music.
An authorized Bauer Lab student is one who satisfies the following requirements:
- A student of C.T. Bauer College of Business.
- Enrolled in at least 3 credit hours (1 course) for the semester applying for an Bauer lab account.