At UH Bauer, we offer a wide range of academic resources, accross campus, to help students reach optimal success. Below is a list of resouces that help with study tips, tutoring, counseling, research tools and library resources.
- Accounting Lab: 133 Melcher Hall, tutors assist with ACCT 2331 and 2332.
- Bauer Tutoring Services: 133 Melcher Hall, tutoring for the following classes: MIS 3300, SCM 3301, STAT 3331, and FINA 3332.
- The Bauer Global Studies website provides online resources for INTB courses and related speaker events and international opportunities.
- Learning Support Services: Cougar Village, room N109, tutoring in most subjects and workshops in reading comprehension, study skills, and exam preparation.
- Math Lab: 222-Garrison Gym, tutoring for lower-level math courses. See: http://www.casa.uh.edu/casa, and online support: http://www.online.math.uh.edu.
- UH Counseling and Psychological Services: 226 Student Service Center, personal counseling and academic workshops in choice of major, time management, test anxiety, making the adjustment from high school to college.
- Business Library Resources: See the Virtual Libraries page.
- The University of Houston Writing Center offers one-on-one walk-in consultations with peer tutors who will help undergraduate students with their writing assignments. Writing Center consultants will not edit student papers, but will instruct students in development, organization, and other fundamentals of writing. The Writing Center is located in 234 University Classroom and Business Building. For a list of resources and hours of operation, see their website.
- UH Discovery for research tools.
- UH Information Technology for software training and resources.
- Business Majors
- Bauer Honors
- Business Minors
- Bauer in D.C. Internship
- Success Programs
Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students
Join us for the New Student Connection events.