Bauer Graduate Certificates

Real Estate Certificate

You must be a current Bauer graduate student (MBA or MS) to earn one of our graduate certificates listed on this page.

The Real Estate Certificate represents a specialty within the UH Bauer MBA and MS Finance graduate degree programs.

Read more on the Graduate Real Estate Certificate page on the Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate website.

Read more