Lianlian (Dorothy) Jiang
Please visit my personal website for more information. https://sites.google.com/view/lianliandorothyjiang/home
- Topics: Digital Platform Design & Strategy, healthcare IT, Human-AI Interaction and Business Analytics
- Methodologies: Econometrics, Natural Experiments, Machine Learning, Lab Experiments
- Jiang, L., Ravichandran, T., & Kuruzovich, J. (2022). "Review Moderation Transparency and Online Reviews: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Accepted at MIS Quarterly.
- Jiang, D., Jiang, L., London, J., Grover, V., & Sun, H. (2022). "Everything Old Can Be New Again: Reinvigorating Theory Borrowing for the Digital Age," MIS Quarterly. 46(4), pp. 1833-1850.
- Jiang, L., Jiang, D., and Grover, V. (2017). "The Sphere of Influence of Information Systems Journals: A Longitudinal Study," Communications of the Association for Information Systems. (41), pp. 150-178.
- Jiang, L., Hou, J., Ma X., & Pavlou, P. "Punished for Success? A Natural Experiment of Displaying Clinical Hospital Quality on Crowdsourced Review Platforms," Under 3rd round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Jiang, L., Ye, S., Zhao, L., & Gu, B. "Does Search Cost Reduction for Partial Information on Online Platforms Lead to Better Consumer Decisions? Evidence from a Natural Experiment." Under 2nd round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Hou, J., Jiang, L., Ma X., & Gopal, A. "Clean but No Thanks? Examining the Impact of Platform-Provided Restaurant Hygiene Information on Restaurant Demand in the US," Under 2nd round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Jiang, L., Zhao, L., Ye, S., & Gu, B. "Effects of Artificial Intelligence in Optimizing Product Images on Online Review Volume." Preparing for submission to Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Jiang, L., Meng, Z., Li, X., & Yang, L. "How do human investors collaborate with AI investment tools in financial investments? Evidence from Microlending." Preparing for submission to Information Systems Research (ISR)
Ph.D., Management Information Systems, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), 2019
MS., Management Information Systems, Clemson University, 2015
MS., Computer Science, Peking University, 2012