At the AIM Center for Investment Management, students combine a world-class education with real-world experience. The $5 million learning laboratory is located on the first floor of Melcher Hall and consists of:
- A 16 station trading laboratory
- An executive conference room with projection capabilities
- A 36-seat classroom
- Lobby gathering space with news video and ticker
Through the AIM Center for Investment Management, business students have access to state-of-the-art financial information technology that complements applied and experiential learning across business disciplines.
The center is home to the Graduate Certificate in Financial Services Management and the Cougar Investment Fund, LLC through which MBA and MS Finance students manage a multi-million-dollar equity fund on behalf of private investors.
Other courses offered in the AIM Center include:
- Quantitative Portfolio Management
- Energy Trading
- Risk Management
- Database Management
- Enterprise Operations and Business Intelligence
- Supply Chain Analytics