Bauer Ambassadors (BA) is a program for an elite group of undergraduate business students who represent Bauer College, its spirit and values, to the campus and community. Bauer Ambassadors represent the college at key events and activities for the Dean's Office, Undergraduate Business Programs (UBP), and the Rockwell Career Center (RCC), and serve as Ethics Advocates for their fellow students. Those events and activities include college tours, new student orientations, career events, dean’s events, commencement, and presentations to students on the importance of academic achievement and honesty, and being engaged in the college.
The Bauer Ambassadors' purpose is to represent the C. T. Bauer College of Business to the campus and community and to serve as Ethics Advocates who uphold the college’s spirit and values.
Meet the Bauer Ambassadors
Juan Pablo Bohorquez
Noe Garcia Moreno
Valeria Rojas Gomez
Bauer Ambassador Membership
*BA Membership is limited to 40 students*
- A currently enrolled Pre-Business or declared Business major with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Commit to serving as an Ambassador for 1 year (fall and spring semesters)
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and meetings
- Fulfill the established point requirement by volunteering for a certain number of events each semester
- Agree to all terms and conditions listed on the Bauer Ambassador Contract
- Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will be available August 23, 2021.
- Submit the online application by Sunday, September 5, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
- Sign up for an interview using the link provided in the application confirmation email. All interviews will be conducted in person or virtually on Zoom.
- Final selections will be made by September 15, 2021
Bauer Ambassador Responsibilities
- Providing tours to prospective students and employers
- Volunteering at various college events
- Representing the Bauer College of Business
- Leadership Development training
- Increases exposure and visibility
- Opportunities to meet high level college constituents
- Opportunities to interact with the dean
- A BA polo shirt to be worn at events
- An Ethics Advocate pin
- A cord at graduation