Real Estate Program
Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
A Center dedicated to the development and application
of best practices in the real estate profession.
The mission of the Center is to provide professional, practice-based programs that complement the academic curriculum of the Real Estate Program.
The Center will be guided by the principles and values of Mr. Stanford Alexander, whose legacy of real estate professional practice, personal integrity and dedication to community service stands as a beacon for the Real Estate Program to achieve its goal of becoming a nationally recognized practice-based Real Estate Program.
The Stanford and Joan Alexander Foundation
Founded by one of the most prominent and respected real estate industry leaders and his wife, Joan, the Stanford and Joan Alexander Foundation has generously created an endowment to fund the Center. In his honor, the Center is named the Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate.
Principles and Values of the Center
- Enduring Quality
- Market Driven
- Financial Success
- Community Stewardship
Governance of the Center
The Executive Advisory Board Center Committee is responsible for governance of the Center’s programs, operations and finances.
Programs of the Center:
1. Industry Leadership
- Executive Advisory Board
- Professional Real Estate Organization Partnerships
- Associates, UH Bauer Real Estate Center
- Philanthropy-Financial Resource Development
2. Student Success
- Student Recruitment
- Bauer Graduate Real Estate Club
- Undergraduate Real Estate Scholars
- Career Counseling and Placement Support
3. Industry Service
- Professional Organizations
- Real Estate Club
- Advisory Board
- Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
- Support the Real Estate Program