The University of Houston works with various non-profit, learning abroad organizations that assist students with enrolling in courses at host universities, acquiring accommodations, and ensuring that grades transfer back to UH. The UH Learning Abroad Office charges a $100 fee for participation on an affiliated program – students pay tuition, housing, and other fees directly to the affiliated program provider.
Popular Affiliated Programs and courses that have been previously approved for Bauer undergraduate students:
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain with ISA Studies Abroad
- Intro to Global Business
- Global Environment of Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Shanghai University in Shanghai, China with USAC
- Elements of Marketing Administration
- International Management
- International Finance
- Semester at Sea
- Leadership Development
- Services Marketing
- Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
Please see the UH Learning Abroad website for more information about Affiliated Programs.