The SURESM Program
Are you an entrepreneur with a great business idea? Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Join the SURE℠ Program at University of Houston!
This award-winning program for local entrepreneurs offers:
- Business education with no tuition or fees, just your hard work and total commitment.
- Open enrollment to the public — you do not have to be a UH student.
- Lectures given by industry experts in their field and mentorship by MBA students.
- Topics cover accounting, finance, marketing, supply chain management, and more.
You can expect great benefits that include:
- How to write a business plan.
- Preparing to pitch to banks and other institutions for funding.
- Developing networking skills and effective communication.
- Learning strategies to create a demand for your product and/or services
- Structuring a sustainable and scalable business.
- Receive ongoing opportunities and support after completing the program.
Application for Spring 2022 will close on January 31 at 11:59pm CST.
Applicants will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis until the program is full. Do not wait, APPLY NOW.
Click here to watch the full SURE℠ Program Application Video. It is about 50 minutes long and you need to watch it before you submit your application.
Once you have watched that video, click to submit your application here.
If you still have questions or need more details, please email SUREINFO@UH.EDU