Invest in Bauer
Ted Bauer Undergraduate Business Scholarship
Through generous support from the C. T. Bauer Foundation, the C. T. Bauer College of Business awarded $1.25 million dollars in scholarship funding to 50 students in the fall 2015 semester. In the fall 2016 semester, Bauer College awarded $1.485 million dollars to 55 students. These renewable scholarships support undergraduate students with 4 semesters remaining at the college. The purpose of the Ted Bauer Undergraduate Business Scholarship is to enable students to attend school full-time and graduate within two years. Ted Bauer Undergraduate Business Scholars are encouraged to be involved in leadership and student organization activities in Bauer College, at UH, or in the community through volunteer activities or through leadership in a work environment. However, the primary focus is for the scholarship recipients to reach their full academic potential with a high grade point average and timely graduation.
The Bauer College scholarship committee awards the Ted Bauer Undergraduate Business Scholarship based on the following criteria. Students who receive the scholarship are expected to:
- Maintain a B (3.0) or higher cumulative grade point average
- Remain enrolled full-time (enrolled in 12 or more hours at UH in the fall and spring semesters, or for a total of at least 24 hours per academic year)
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by an EFC (expected family contribution) of $0-$20,000.
- Your Investment
- How to Invest
- Invest Now
- Contact Us
- Bauer Excellence Scholars
- Ted Bauer Undergraduate Business Scholars
If you would like more specific information, contact our Office of Development at 713-743-4626 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more specific information, contact the Bauer Scholarship Office at 713-743-4812 or at email@example.com