Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program
Apply to a scholarship that will cover 100% of your tuition and fees.
The Deloitte Foundation has collaborated with Bauer’s Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY) program to fund scholarships for up to ten outstanding incoming students who matriculate in Summer or Fall 2023 and complete degree requirements within 12 months. This initiative is funded primarily through the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program (DFASP).
Together, Bauer and the Deloitte Foundation champion diverse talent entering the CPA profession and support students with a record of commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Students selected for the DFASP will receive full scholarships (excluding books, parking, and living expenses).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
- Currently enrolled in a Historically Black College University (HBCU), Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), or other accredited college or university in the United States.
- Pursuing an undergraduate baccalaureate degree in accounting from an accredited program, with all degree requirements to be completed no later than May 2023.
- Strong academic track record; minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA (on 4.0 scale).
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in public accounting and becoming a CPA, but not presently a CPA.
- Must be admitted to Bauer’s MSACCY program.
- Selected participants must matriculate to Bauer’s MSACCY program in Summer or Fall 2023.
- MSACCY program requirements must be completed within 12 months of starting the program.
- In the spirit of supporting a racially and ethnically diverse student population, the University shall endeavor to consider applicants from underrepresented demographic groups who meet the recipient eligibility criteria above.
MSACCY Program Application Information
The MSACCY admissions application must be submitted, along with all application materials, before March 6, 2023.
A complete application must be received by the date indicated above and include all of the following items:
- Application for Graduate Studies
- Test Scores
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Goal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
Please note, there is a separate deadline for the scholarship application. See below for more information.
Scholarship Application Information
The DFASP application may be completed via Bauer’s Department of Accountancy & Taxation Scholarship Application and must be submitted before April 3, 2023.
For questions regarding this scholarship opportunity, please e-mail Dr. Michael Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.