MBA & MS Ambassador Programs
The Bauer MBA & MS Ambassador program is made up of current students who highlight the strength and diversity of the Bauer Graduate Programs. By acting as direct liaisons between the Bauer Graduate Programs and prospective students, MBA & MS Ambassadors will stimulate the interest and participation of prospective students while promoting the image of Bauer.
Bauer MBA & MS Ambassadors are students who have demonstrated leadership ability in and outside the classroom. Ambassadors should have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work in team environments, and display Bauer pride. Students who have demonstrated extensive involvement in extracurricular activities, student organizations, and other significant leadership opportunities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
- Submit the online application
- Applications will be reviewed within two weeks of submission
- Applicants who are selected will be interviewed
- Final selections will be made for each Fall semester by June 15
Bauer MBA or MS Ambassador
- Respond to interest/inquiry e-mails and correspondence
- Facilitate classroom visits and coffee chats with prospective students
- Attend recruitment events and Bauer MBA & MS orientation
- Increased exposure and visibility (Bauer online profile)
- Bauer MBA & MS Ambassador perks (may include special invitations to exclusive events)
- Ambassadors Dinner with the Dean
- Graduation certificate and stole
- Reward for your contribution (gift card)
Interested Students should:
- Be enrolled in at least 6 hours
- Maintain minimum 3.4 GPA
- Commit to attend recruitment and orientation events and tours
- Attend required training and monthly meetings
- MBA Ambassador Requirements
- Applicants must have completed a minimum 12 semester hours
- 1 year (2 consecutive semesters) commitment to the Ambassador Program.
- MS Ambassador Requirements
- Applicants must have completed 6 semester hours.
- 1 semester commitment to the Ambassador Program.