The University of Houston and the Bauer College of Business offer a wide range of academic resources, across campus, to help students reach optimal success. Below is a list of resources that help with study tips, tutoring, counseling, research tools and library resources.
- Bauer Tutoring Services
- UH Writing Center: 234 Insperity Classroom and Business Building (CBB), offers one-on-one consultations with peer tutors who will help undergraduate students with their writing assignments. Writing Center consultants will not edit student papers, but will instruct students in development, organization, and other fundamentals of writing.
- LAUNCH: Learning Advancements for Undergraduate Cougars of Houston: N109 Cougar Village 1, tutoring in most subjects, academic counseling and workshops in reading comprehension, study skills, and exam preparation.
- Math Lab: 222-Garrison Gym, tutoring for lower-level math courses.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): 226 Student Service Center, CAPS can help students who are having difficulties managing stress, adjusting to college, or feeling sad and hopeless. You can reach CAPS by calling 713-743-5454 during and after business hours for routine appointments or if you or someone you know is in crisis. Also, there is no appointment necessary for the “Let's Talk” program, which is a drop-in consultation service at convenient locations and hours around campus. www.uh.edu/caps/outreach/lets-talk.
- Business Library Resources: See the Virtual Libraries page.
- Financial Literacy Resources: Finances can impact academic success. UH has a website to resources on various financial topics and also offers financial literacy counseling.
- UH Information Technology for software training and resources.
- Business Majors
- Business Minors
- Bauer College at UH at Sugar Land
- Online BBA Inquiry
- Choosing a Major
- Accelerated Programs
- Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
- Bauer Honors
- Bauer Ambassadors
- Community Outreach
- Strength Series
- Events Calendar
- Bauer in D.C. Fellowship
- Future Careers
Undergraduate Business Programs
ELASP for Transfers Spring 2021 Application
Application is Closed.
Questions about ELASP:
Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
C. T. Bauer College of Business
University of Houston
334 Melcher Hall Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021
334 Melcher Hall, Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021