Inquiry about the Online BBA for Current Students
Bauer College currently offers an Online BBA for majors in Finance, Management, Marketing, MIS, and Supply Chain Management, and is adding Accounting and Entrepreneurship in Fall 2022. Current business majors in Bauer College who are interested in switching to the Online BBA may schedule an appointment through Navigate the Online BBA Advisor. Please select “Online BBA degree” in Navigate to see availability (your current Academic Advisor for the regular BBA will not be able to assist with questions about the Online BBA).
The Online BBA is 100% online and does not allow students to take any face-to-face classes or access to on-campus services. (Note: current students in the regular BBA are allowed to take any online classes listed in the Class Schedule.)
Summary of Features of the Online BBA:
- Students can only major or double major in the following business majors: Finance, Management, Marketing, MIS, and Supply Chain Management, and effective Fall 2022, Accounting and Entrepreneurship.
- Students cannot pursue a specialty track within any of the offered majors.
- Effective Fall 2022, students in the Online BBA can also pursue a business minor in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management & Leadership, Marketing, MIS, and Supply Chain Management (other business or non-business minors are not available).
- Students are only eligible for online classes and cannot take any classes face-to-face, which may also limit the electives that are available.
- Students do not have access to any student services on campus funded by the University fee or Student Services fee and to in-person college services and events (and international students would also not qualify for a student visa, CPT, or OPT).
- Current students may switch to the Online BBA, but students who make that switch cannot switch back to the regular BBA.
See more information about the Online BBA.
- Business Majors
- Business Minors
- Bauer College at UH at Sugar Land
- Online BBA Inquiry
- Choosing a Major
- Accelerated Programs
- Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
- Bauer Honors
- Bauer Ambassadors
- Community Outreach
- Strength Series
- Events Calendar
- Bauer in D.C. Fellowship
- Future Careers
Undergraduate Business Programs
ELASP for Transfers Fall 2022 Application
Questions about ELASP:
Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
C. T. Bauer College of Business
University of Houston
334 Melcher Hall Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021
334 Melcher Hall, Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021