Accountancy & Taxation
BBA & PPA
Studies in Accountancy & Taxation prepare students for measuring and analyzing the income, costs, sources and uses of funds of an organization on the basis of certain generally accepted principles. Such measurements and analyses are helpful to those directly responsible for attaining production, marketing and financial objectives.
The goals of the undergraduate program in accounting are to provide graduates with the ability to ...
- Record, analyze, and interpret financial and other information,
- Identify and diagnose accounting problems,
- Communicate business information in a clear and concise manner,
- Recognize ethical and regulatory dilemmas, and
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting and financial concepts
For more detailed information regarding: